You can learn more about the OpenStack Foundation at http://www.openstack.org.
Today's #cloudchat (April 12) will discuss the newly announced OpenStack Foundation. Join from 4 to 5 p.m. ET on Twitter. Panelists will be:
- Rackspace’s VP Business & Corporate Development Mark Collier
- IBM’s VP Standards Angel Diaz
- What: A tweetchat is an online conversation held at a pre-arranged time following a specific hashtag, in this case #cloudchat. You will need a Twitter ID to take part.
- When: Thursday, April 12, at 4 p.m. ET, repeating the 2nd Thursday of every month at 4 p.m. ET.
- Where: The chat can be followed on Twitter using the hashtag #cloudchat. Alternatively, log on and access the chat on twebevent. A recap will be posted on this blog the following Friday.
- Why: To facilitate additional industry dialogue and provide a forum for questions, idea sharing, and problem solving. We want your input on what you’d like to discuss during future chats, so please leave a comment on this post or tweet @ibmcloud with topic ideas.
- Who: Anyone and everyone is welcome to join!
Also check out these articles:
- Thoughts on Cloud blog -
SmarterPlanet blog -
- Wired.com blog -
Follow @ibmcloud and @openstack for up-to-the-minute tweets from IBM and OpenStack members.